-4%

Chicken Breast

230820

SKU: N/A Category: Tag:

Description

Chicken breast is a low-fat source of protein that contains zero carbohydrates. Single chicken breast contains about 280 calories, or 165 calories per 100 grams.Chicken breas Almost 80% of the calories come from protein while remaining 20% from fat.

Desi Eggs -15 pcs tray

Additional information

Weight

500gm, 1kg, 2kg